This site is amazing!

Options
It's been a about a week that I've used this thing and I've already lost 6lbs. I will each my goal when I lose 2 more lbs. Not only has this site brining my weight down to where I want it, but it is helping me have a better and healthier lifestyle and just being more concious of what I eat.

I've learned a lot about this site and a lot about myself;-)

It's amazing this site is FREE!! for me its Day 8 using this site!!

Replies

• katebcastro
    Options
    Thats awesome news!keep going...and I agree..I love this site too!better than Facebook!:)
  • braungal
    braungal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I so agree...and glad a friend introduced me to it. It is wonderful that I can adjust my nutrition goals to match that of what my renal dietian has suggested for me. Journaling has never been easier!!! and being able to print it out is a huge plus. This site has almost become a healthy addiction.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I agree, I love this site!

Today was my first real day using it.....I even canceled my subscription to ww. I think this is more my style plus its free!
  • mkbconcina
    Options
    This is like my 2nd FB, hahaha!!! I agree with you, it made me aware and careful of what I eat everyday. It may not be exact but it someway leads you, right? I wish you the best! We'll support each other here !
  • gurlie11
    gurlie11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lol, I agree with you haha I'm on this equally if not more than facebook;-p
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I agree, I only joined a week ago and I've lost 4 pounds already. I'm really addicted to this site now!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This is like my 2nd FB, hahaha!!! I agree with you, it made me aware and careful of what I eat everyday. It may not be exact but it someway leads you, right? I wish you the best! We'll support each other here !

Had to chuckle at 2nd FB! I think this has replaced FB for me! Great weight loss tools and awesome friends to sweeten the pot! What more could you ask for?