New, and looking for buddies

Options
I'm 43. I'm a mom and, in about 7 months, a grandma. I have a really hard time with motivation... And the occasional cake or cheese ball... I'd like to have some buddies that are willing to fuss at me to keep me motivated, and don't mind getting fussed at in return. :wink:
My main goal in losing weight and getting in shape is soccer. I reff'ed a game last fall, and by half-time I had people asking if I was ok. Not a good sign.

Also, with a grandbaby on the way, I'd like to be able to keep up with our new addition when he/she gets here. :smile:

I'm looking forward to getting to know the folks on this board, and I hope we can encourage and motivate each other!!

Replies

• adamtrusty
    adamtrusty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi toalmom! I would love to be accountability buddies! I think honesty is much needed, especially when we are working to change our lives! While I'm a married 25-year-old and haven't yet entered the parenting realm (my wife is in her first year of medical school - we're waiting until she's done with that before kids), I could maybe offer a different perspective. Let's do this!
  • saltermatt
    Options
    Hi there! i'd love to be your friend and I actually comment on posts, so add me!
  • jovigirl3312
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and also looking for buddies - I am 44 so we are close in age. Add me and we'll help eachother!:flowerforyou: