Free week pass.

Options
So there is this new show coming out and the ladies give thier guys a "free pass" to do whatever whith whoever...sooo would any of you give your boo a pass? Would you want one in return? Would you take the free pass?

Replies

• joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Not for a week. If he finds himself needing a pass, I'll give him a lifetime pass and move on to better things.
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    (EXCUSE ME BUT...) HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • YayMe17
    YayMe17 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would give a free pas to the hubbs- only for a celebrity. :wink: I would NOT take the free pass. I think I would be disappointed. Reality could not live up to the fantasy. :blushing:
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My friend (a dude) was messing around with a woman in an open marriage. The woman and her husband recently got divorced, not sure how long they were married, but you can see how that worked out. She is now living my friend. He made it clear he isn't into that open relationship crap
  • YayMe17
    Options
    Good point. I was just thinking hypothetically. My hubbs would never.
    Not for a week. If he finds himself needing a pass, I'll give him a lifetime pass and move on to better things.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I do agree....I mean I can't say I have never looked at a cute guy and thought hmm...BUT its never gone farther and I am sure most people think that way...I just would think it would open a BIG can of worms...but I also have friends that have open relationships and love it....open relationships lol didn't that used to be called "seeing someone" or messing around...idk just thought it was interesting :)
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    NOW there are a few celebs that I would climb over my husband for LOL...Johnny Depp....Ben Affleck...Ryan Gosling...ok I'll stop :)
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    Haha...heck I gave my hubby almost an 8 month pass!! Or rather...the military did =P He's almost more uptight than me! I wrote him a poem once and playfully inserted a line about asking if I could be his girlfriend (after we were married) and he said he didn't like it because it sounded like I didn't take our marriage seriously. He's so cute.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    your guys sounds like a sweetie!!
    Haha...heck I gave my hubby almost an 8 month pass!! Or rather...the military did =P He's almost more uptight than me! I wrote him a poem once and playfully inserted a line about asking if I could be his girlfriend (after we were married) and he said he didn't like it because it sounded like I didn't take our marriage seriously. He's so cute.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I fully agree with this statement!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    if my husband wanted a free pass.
    i'd let him know he could, but putting all his **** outside on the front lawn.
  • justintime83
    Options
    NOW there are a few celebs that I would climb over my husband for LOL...Johnny Depp....Ben Affleck...Ryan Gosling...ok I'll stop :)

I am also known as Johnny Ryan Gosling...so do I get 3 free passes :glasses:
  • justintime83
    Options
    A one-time free pass or is just an open marriage thing?

Bwahaa would it matter?!?
  • YayMe17
    Options
    Too embarrassed to say. Let's just say I've had a crush on him MORE than half my life. First loves never die.
    I would give a free pas to the hubbs- only for a celebrity. :wink: I would NOT take the free pass. I think I would be disappointed. Reality could not live up to the fantasy. :blushing:

Who's on your list?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I have a 'freebie'... the one celebrity we could sleep with and it's okay. I forgot who his was.. mine is Brenden Fraser YUM :love:

Not like it would ever happen in real life anyway... but we can always dream :laugh: