Looking for support buddies!!

Options
Hi!! I've been on here for almost 2 weeks now, managed to lose 2 lbs, so yay for me!!! I've recruited a few friends to also join, but I'm always looking for other people on here to help motivate me!!!

Replies

• artizhino
    Options
    Welcome! You already took the first step, deciding to make a life change. Remember this is a long process that require sacrifices, you are changing your lifestyle for ever. We not only want to look better but most important improve our quality of life.

Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • bevcrok
    bevcrok Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It's great that you're making progress. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. = )
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name's Melissa and I need friends too! go ahead and add me! This is week 7 for me and I'm down 14 lbs!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Feel free to add me!
  • colleendelgado
    Options
    Well Day one is 2morrow....too late today, Im ready 4 some changes and need all the support I can get!
  • Momof3ggb
    Momof3ggb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome and hi everyone. I have fallen off the wagon (again) but it's the 1st and day one all over again. Yea me.
  • jovigirl3312
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and looking for support buddies also. Add me so we can help eachother!
  • northernpie
    Options
    G'day

Can't believe how much support you get on here....it is amazing....Would love for you to add me as well...I need all the motivation and positiveness I can get! (anyone else that wants to feel free to add me as well :) )

Cheers
  • jennyab
    jennyab Posts: 20
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, keep it up! I am new too and also looking for friends, so add me if you would like!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    2 weeks for me and so far so good! Never have enough buddies to help motivate! Add me as a friend if you would like!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools