NSV: Showing up the neighbors

Options
I have been running outside when the weather permits, today was one of those days. I headed outside and I hear my neighbors gathered talking across the street. One sees I am about to run and says "you couldn't run if your life depended on it" hmm wanna bet? I purposely ran around the block multiple times so they could see I was still running after the 8th pass the neighbor that really said it "holy *kitten* the fluffy girl can run" granted it wasn't the best wording but I still took it as a compliment. I would like to see them run :)

Replies

• anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

Let me tell you, if anyone ever called me Fluffy, I would prompt walk over and place my fluffy foot in their boy parts... we will see how fluffy my foot feels then:)

Awesome job showing them that you can and will run instead of standing around watching other people run.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    What is it with people this week and the rude comments on those of us who want to get in shape???? Yikes. This is the second one I have seen. Mean people just suck!
    Good for you, and way to keep going!!!! *high five*
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good job, but you've got some MEAN neighbours.
    Go Egg their house :)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options

Bologna on the side of the car works too - removes their paint. NOT that I would do that ;)
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What kind of *kitten* calls someone 'fluffy'? Good for you for running around the block that many times and proving to Capt. Douche that you are capable of being fit & active.

If you have a pet or kids, let them tinkle and poop on that neighbors grass.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    What is it with people this week and the rude comments on those of us who want to get in shape???? Yikes. This is the second one I have seen. Mean people just suck!
    Good for you, and way to keep going!!!! *high five*

I was thinking the same thing! I got some rude comments at the gym earlier this week, and many of my MFP friends have had similar stories this week. What is wrong with people???

Anywho - WTG lilmissgenius!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Oh please please my darling friend, tell us this story again when you're a skinny *****!!!
    People have no mercy and a little of FU look at me now is just the taste of medicine they need!!!
    You ROCK!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Lilmiss, I have been taking Zumba for almost two years now. I flatter myself that I'm getting proficient. Yesterday a woman "friend" of mine showed up in the class. She's got a good 50 pounds on me. I said hi, I didn't know you were taking the class and she said, Well, I figured if YOU could do it, so could I. I popped right up to the front and shook my moneymaker without a hitch, while she came close to stroking out just from the warm up. I didn't say a word to her as I left and she didn't either, but MAN it felt good to dance her into the ground! *evil smile*
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Lilmiss, I have been taking Zumba for almost two years now. I flatter myself that I'm getting proficient. Yesterday a woman "friend" of mine showed up in the class. She's got a good 50 pounds on me. I said hi, I didn't know you were taking the class and she said, Well, I figured if YOU could do it, so could I. I popped right up to the front and shook my moneymaker without a hitch, while she came close to stroking out just from the warm up. I didn't say a word to her as I left and she didn't either, but MAN it felt good to dance her into the ground! *evil smile*

Good for you sun!!!! *high five*
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    i cannot get over the fact people SAY this stuff! sheesh! they're just jealous... :D
  • Mission4Life
    Options

Bologna on the side of the car works too - removes their paint. NOT that I would do that ;)

Note to self, don't piss off either one of these women.
  • amateur_smiley
    Options
    They're just jealous.