New and going to do it!!!

Options
Hi all,

Well it is official day 2, and I am feeling motivated. I will apologise in advance for any stupid questions that I ask.......

Lost and put all back on before but this time, I hope to make the correct changes that are required to make me happier..

Good luck to all

A from Aberdeen

Replies

• jdunagan
    jdunagan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There are no stupid questions, good luck and keep that positive mindset.
  • Kristen713
    Options
    Welcome! This is my official day 2 as well! And don't worry at all, there is no such thing as a stupid question! Good luck with everything and if you every need encouragement just log in! :happy:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'lll love it here :) Don't appolgize for asking questions, nobody knows everything :wink:
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone is very kind and encouraging here! We truly all want to help everyone succeed! The only stupid questions are those not asked! ;) Good luck, you can do this!
  • princesschikee
    Options
    Welcome! What a great attitude to have too. I believe you can go far with a great attitude. There is an abundance of information here and lots of great people who can give great advice and support.
    Don't hesitate to ask questions.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • sus100
    sus100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bird, I know you can do it! Heres to a great new start for us both!
  • bigma514
    bigma514 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good morning all. i'm fairly new here. only 2 weeks. i lost over 100 lbs. a few years back and had so much stress in my life i gained it all back and then some. i started a diet jan. 1st. so far i have lost 32 lbs. i love this website. it keeps me on track. both of my daughters and my sister also joined in. thanks my fitness pal!!!!