All you 4:30am'er gym goers.....

Options
think48
think48 Posts: 366 Member
What gym do you go to that's open so early? Just curious! :)

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Across the hall from my bedroom is the gym (spare bedroom) with the dvd player and my weights! :laugh:

Sharon
  • gavin03
    gavin03 Posts: 39
    Options
    cardio express. open 24 hrs
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Well, I work out at home with P90X, but when I did go early morning to the gym (LA Fitness) it opens at 5am.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness is open 24 hours. http://www.planetfitness.com/ . I do not go that early but I know it is open......:smile:
  • longhop
    longhop Posts: 35
    Options
    I go to Pure Gym in Leeds. Its open 24hrs a day. They have quite a few around the country.
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The local park district near my house opens around 5 (depending on who is working that day) :bigsmile:
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i go to Lifetime Fitness - mostly in the Midwest. it's open 24 hours. i just tried out a 5:30 am class today, even tho i am NOT a morning person. i am so exhausted right now and i have to go into work soon! i think i will stick with evening classes ;P
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness is 24h, some Goodlife Fitness locations are 24h as well. I am NOT a morning gym goer though, I'm an 8:00 pm'er ;)
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness....opens 24 hours a day....though I have never made myself go late late at night or early morning....oh well, any other time for that matter...lol...I work out at home....
  • necki696
    necki696 Posts: 30
    Options
    I live in Pittsburgh and Streamline Fitness is open at 4 am
  • litljoy2001
    Options
    if you have a military base around you and know anyone that is in the military most those gyms open at 4:40 am you just need someone to get you on base
  • wendalynh
    Options
    Lifetime and Snapfitness are both 24/7 - Lifefitness is manned 24 hours but at Snapfitness you have a key card and you can enter anytime you want. I prefer to go in the evenings though as it makes me tired.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    i go to Lifetime Fitness - mostly in the Midwest. it's open 24 hours. i just tried out a 5:30 am class today, even tho i am NOT a morning person. i am so exhausted right now and i have to go into work soon! i think i will stick with evening classes ;P

McDonalds free coffee promotion will work for you! Feb 28 to March 6 free all day. I HATE coffee and McDonalds is the worst but 5 sweetener packets make it palatable. Only 5 carbs and a <1% chance of cancer with aspartame but 2-3 x a year is a-ok. LOL!
  • lordofultima
    Options
    Well I go to my basement, of course! Super private exclusive gym, open 24 hours a day to only me. Pretty sweet, I know.
  • Lady_G
    Lady_G Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do my excercise at home. It is far easier to fit it in with my lifestyle.
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Desoto Athletic Center 5am-10pm
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Across the hall from my bedroom is the gym (spare bedroom) with the dvd player and my weights! :laugh:

Sharon

Nice!!!! No wonder you are looking so good! :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    NY Sports Club.. opens at 5am during the week, I try to get there by 6:15 latest. I just can't workout in the eve after work, too darn late and I'm exhausted!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I do nothing at 430 AM, but sleep. But my gym is open at 5 AM (Fitness 19).
  • 2hdesign
    2hdesign Posts: 153
    Options
    I used to run outside at 5am...