Beautiful dresses

Options
melaniecheeks
melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
I knew I was loosing a couple of dress sizes - (UK sizes) all my size 14 trousers were baggy, and I'd even bought a new pair of size 12 black trousers at the weekend.

Yesterday I was running my best friend from the airport to her family home in Ballymoney. We stopped off at Logans, a famous fashion store, for lunch in their cafe. While we there, we decided to try on a few gowns to get ideas of what sort of thing I might wear for my wedding later this year. (It's a small do in Gretna Green, so I don't want the full white gown)

I chose 3 gorgeous creations all in a 12, tried them all on...and they all looked stunning. One was a tight fitting emerald green satin number which even I though I couldn't pull off, but I was thrilled with my reflection in the mirror :-) Another was a sage green floaty skirt with a gold shimmery sequin bodice. And the final one was a silvery spider web affair with a puffball skirt and a little silver bolero jacket.

It was SUCH a joy to be fitting into clothes and knowing that I looked good, and getting compliments from my (reliably honest) friend, and the store staff.

My black pop-sox and red shoes did rather add an element of quirkiness to the outfits....

Replies

• rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hard work has paid off. Keep going. Your doing Awesome. By the time your wedding comes along you will absolutely gorgeous.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Your going to be a gorgeous bride!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wow shopping is so much fun when you look good in the clothes!! Good job on all your hard work!
  • aimlow
    aimlow Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    How awesome.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Im so pleased for you! Your going to be a beautiful bride I know it! Welldone! xx
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options

My black pop-sox and red shoes did rather add an element of quirkiness to the outfits....

Please please wear this whole outfit to the wedding! ;)

And WELL DONE!
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    OMG....go for the emerald green, you'll be stunning ! congrats on your weight loss and the upcoming wedding .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!