Netflix workouts

Options
Was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for something to stream on Netflix. Something that does not require any equipment, prob a dance your butt off kind of thing.

Tim

Replies

• overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    There is actually a kickboxing video on there that I did once and liked.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help, but I only do the pilates! I love them!! Ellen Barret & Lara Hudson are great!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did the kickboxing one last week and liked it too. I have several dance your butt off ones on tap, will keep you informed.
  • viansa
    viansa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I stream the 10 minute pilates solutions and have tried a few of the 10 minute solution dance videos on streaming as well. I like those because I can do different 10 minute routines and mix & match them. I'm still trying others though until I find one on there I just absolutely love.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Crunch: Fat Burning Dance Party
    It is great!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I've done once the kickboxing one and it was great! Haven't done anything else.
  • aspeck23
    aspeck23 Posts: 13
    Options
    I like 10 Minute Solution: Carb Burner. It's divided into 4 ten minute sessions with one bonus 10 minute workout, but once you start it, all of them play one right after the other, so it's easy to get a 50 minute work out. I also like Crunch: Super Slim Down on my "day off" or as a second workout once I get home from work. It's a pilates/yoga combo.