Surgery

Options
MommyRobot
MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
I think my clothes may be undergoing some surgery soon. Everything is getting big, and I don't wanna go buy new stuff yet! Thank god for NSV!! :)

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Haha clever topic name. ;)

Take that needle and thread and do that surgery. That is good kind of surgery. Great NSV! Keep up the great work!
  • tshahady
    tshahady Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Tip: When you go have your pants taken in have the tailor do so on the hip seam - not the butt seam and waistband. You'll get a much better fit via taking in through the hip/waist. Did this about 5 years ago when I went from a 12 to a 6/8.
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go! I don't have "skinny clothes" (it's been so long since I was there) so I hope to be using needle and thread surgery soon too!

What does NSV mean?
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Tip: When you go have your pants taken in have the tailor do so on the hip seam - not the butt seam and waistband. You'll get a much better fit via taking in through the hip/waist. Did this about 5 years ago when I went from a 12 to a 6/8.

I'm gonna do it myself, and I will do it on the hip seam....Hope it will work and look alright!! Thanks for the advice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!