SBF Sept 21

Options
How exciting, I get to start the thread! I think it's because you are all wisely sleeping in on a Sunday morning!

Cp, thanks for the welcome! You all have been so nice to me!

My goals for the day:

- get up early enough to start work early so I can then leave work early and get to Body Combat class on time (the getting up part is the hardest bit!)
- start week four of the push up challenge (eek!)
- stick to what I've packed for lunch and not spend money on food at work

Hope you all enjoy your day of rest!

Replies

• barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    How exciting, I get to start the thread! I think it's because you are all wisely sleeping in on a Sunday morning!

Cp, thanks for the welcome! You all have been so nice to me!

My goals for the day:

- get up early enough to start work early so I can then leave work early and get to Body Combat class on time (the getting up part is the hardest bit!)
    - start week four of the push up challenge (eek!)
    - stick to what I've packed for lunch and not spend money on food at work

Hope you all enjoy your day of rest!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is dance class and a walk.

Serious butt-kicking at the gym yesterday. An hour of mostly lifting in which I burned 450 calories. I'm pretty sore today, mostly in my chest muscles. It was all "old school". . .mostly body weight resistance/ barbell and weight bench stuff. I am so envious of people who can afford a trainer every time they work out.

Also, water and vits.

Take care of yourselves, everybody.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Getting up early is always the hard part - for me at least. I'm awake to sub a yoga class today. I'm going to try to use the cybex and who know what else to burn the 750.

Yesterday we rode bikes for an hour then I went to the gym to do elliptical and walk/jog. I tried out some new bikes as well - the one I like is close to $900! Someday maybe. We ate a restaurant that was fancier than expected, but had too many conflicting flavors to be really good. So no report today. I'm going to have to watch how much we spend this week on food. We're saving money by not going anywhere, but I don't want it to get out of hand.

Happy workouts!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies!
    I am not sure what I am going to get done today. It's going to be a busy day with church this morning and then a birthday party this afternoon. I will try to get something in, a walk this evening probably.
    I've got to go. I'll be back to check on you later!
    Melissa
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I've never posted here, but looks like we're sharing exercise stuff...so here goes. Yesterday I took my sister's dog (who really acts like a gazelle) for a run in the neighborhood for 50 mins...couldn't make it to the gym earlier because I kinda tied one on the night before but it felt good to sweat. Today I did an endurance spin class and sweat my buns off....I have 1400 cals left for today and I already had a bowl of cereal this morning...I just love how exercising affords me all those yummy cals!!! Happy Day, it's beautiful here in the Chicago burbs!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Mich! We post our daily goals here, whether it be exercise, not eating junk food or sweets, drinking all our water, or other goals we have for the day. Mostly it's exercise. Lately there's been a little drama.:laugh: But it's a support group too. We're all here for each other! This specific challenge is over on the first of October, but we will immediately start another one when this one is over. So welcome aboard! Just post your goals for the day or anything else you want to share! :flowerforyou: