Weight Watchers Pts vs MyfitnessPal Cals

Options
Ok, so i logged on Monday what I ate on both a WWDIary app (weight watchers points) and myfitnesspal... Under the weightwatchers points it stated I had ate all my points, but when I saw how many calories I had ate using myfitnesspal it stated 888cals... Am I doing something wrong???

Replies

• Coleman73
    Coleman73 Posts: 42
    Options
    It kinda sounds like the old addage "Don't mix your Liquers" since the two systems work a bit diffrently, they may not always agree on what your getting as far as your needs. With MFP you can eat what ever you want as long as you portion control and watch your nutrients. Im not sure how WW factors in your nutritional needs on the point system.
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    yeah i agree - i tried to do a diet along with the cals counting and it was a disaster and i ended up confused.

try to stick with just the one

x
  • kimlausan
    kimlausan Posts: 39
    Options
    I had a simiarly experience. I am not losing on WW so trying MFP to see if I shred some pounds.
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    I had a simiarly experience. I am not losing on WW so trying MFP to see if I shred some pounds.

good luck!!! i have lost 5lbs in my first week - compared with 1.5lbs in WW
    x
  • kimlausan
    kimlausan Posts: 39
    Options
    Congrats on the 5lbs!!! Hopefully I can post great results next week. too!!!
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options

good luck!!! i have lost 5lbs in my first week - compared with 1.5lbs in WW
    x

Do u watch closely what you eat?? I have trouble on my protein.. I always go over