Hello From OH

Options
Morning all...I am 31 a mother of 2 boys. I was on here before and lost 12lb whata great site. some things happen and I quit. This time I am determined to stay focused and lose the weight I need. My wake up call was putting my weight and goal and it tell me how many lb till my goal.. Some reason I didnt think it was that much ... Guess we never want to think that.

Good luck to all and hope to gain alot of friend on here

Replies

• soccermommie02
    Options
    Morning all...I am 31 a mother of 2 boys. I was on here before and lost 12lb whata great site. some things happen and I quit. This time I am determined to stay focused and lose the weight I need. My wake up call was putting my weight and goal and it tell me how many lb till my goal.. Some reason I didnt think it was that much ... Guess we never want to think that.

• soccermommie02
    Options

"One Pound at a time"
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome soccermommie02 and welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck with your goals this new year!:smile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member