Ready to Lose! New to MFP

Options
I started MFP just yesterday and have already found it to be a useful tool. I have already started to gain momentum as well as support. I have been heavy my whole life and want to change that. I am a 39 years old wife and mother from Newark, Ohio. I want to be healthier. I feel as though the more support and friends we have, the better our momentum will get. Sharing successes and struggles with each other shows that we are not in this battle alone! In addition, having others see our progress also encourages us to work toward our goals. I have always been one who has strived to be successful in every area of my life - good job, great family, but have struggled in the area of weight. I could list a million reasons why I have not lost weight, but looking back, I think I just didn't want it bad enough - that has changed now and becoming a healthier person is my #1 goal! If you would like to be a part of my support and allow me to provide support to you as well, send me a friend request. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey and becoming a healthier you!

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I hope you find success here!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the place to lose and get support from wonderful people.
  • asoltero
    asoltero Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome, you are at the right place!
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    Welcome:) this is a wonderful site for support.....
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey :) MFP has alot of tools and support to help you on the way :)