Eeks, I have to go shopping

Options
mielikkibz
mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
It's only 16 lbs, but it's enough that I have to go buy new pants!!! LOL I'm taking my dogs racing(amature) this weekend, and I'd hate to hve my pants down around my ankles cuz one knocked me over or jumped on me

I hate shopping, but I'm SOO PSYCHED!!! :)

Replies

• lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great for you. Enjoy your shopping trip. So much fun to buy smaller sizes.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Let us know how it goes! :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your shopping. I have been buying a little here and a little there because my clothing are all too big. It's a great feeling.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Those are the real benchmarks. The new pants or the extra belt notch. Congrats!!!

I can't wait to need some new clothes.
  • mielikkibz
    Options
    yeah, I've bought some new clothes as an incentive, slightly smaller than I am, got 'em on sale at Sears. . .but they're too nice for playing in the mud with the dogs. LOL I'm trying not to buy too much as I hope to lose a lot of weight, but definitely need something for going out with the dogs LOL :)
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Dang I love shopping - esp now that size 10 and medium tops fit. Have fun finding some new pants!!!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    During my weight-loss journey, I shopped at the local Goodwill. Found some really nice stuff, Goodwill benefited, I was able to return them to Goodwill when my weight loss continued, and didn't have to spend much money.
    Kaye
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ONLY 16lbs!? THAT IS AWESOME!! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the day where I can lose the amount you have and buy new clothes!!! :-)
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    yeah, I've bought some new clothes as an incentive, slightly smaller than I am,

That is funny. I thought I was the only one who did this. I went last week and bought a size of 9/10 jeans because they were a size smaller. Happy to say last week they didn't meet but last night I could get them buttoned, Not able to actually wear yet, had to lie on bed to button them, but at least they meet now LOL.
  • mielikkibz
    Options
    can't button them yet, but they and the nice skirt I bought (XL) are hanging in my exercise room :)
  • apollopom1
    apollopom1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's the best reason ever to go shopping. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!