Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi... My name is Donna. I am starting on Monday.. Its time to get my life on track.. I would love to have some new friends! I have 90 pounds to lose--so I need all the help I can get!

:wink:

Replies

• mom22kiddies2
    Options
    Hi... My name is Donna. I am starting on Monday.. Its time to get my life on track.. I would love to have some new friends! I have 90 pounds to lose--so I need all the help I can get!

:wink:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to this great site. You can do this.
  • susan62
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll love it here, everyone is great!!

94358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif:flowerforyou:
  • stenogal
    Options
    Hello there!
    So happy to meet you. You have come to the right place. It does get addicting because everyone is so positive and wonderful!

Take care!:flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome Donna :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hello there!
    So happy to meet you. You have come to the right place. It does get addicting because everyone is so positive and wonderful!

You are sooooooo right! MFP IS addicting, fun, and best of all, IT REALLY, REALLY WORKS!
    I suggest logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Drink lots of water too, it helps!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

and truly what a great addiction it is! Sometimes I forget to eat because I'm on here reading how great you all are doing. LOL:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • harleydiva
    Options
    Welcome

I am also new to this site. I joined last week as well and ihave 89 pound to lose as well. You can to do it.