Hello from Nashville Tennessee

Options
Hello everyone from Nashville Tennessee.:flowerforyou: I just joined this wonderful site. I am looking forward to making friends and reaching goals together. I would love to find inspiration and maybe inspire as well. If interested drop me a line......:drinker: Cheers......

Replies

• Allscrubbedup
    Options
    Hello everyone from Nashville Tennessee.:flowerforyou: I just joined this wonderful site. I am looking forward to making friends and reaching goals together. I would love to find inspiration and maybe inspire as well. If interested drop me a line......:drinker: Cheers......
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    WELCOME AND THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU:smile:
  • susan62
    Options
    Welcome. You're going to love this site!!

94358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome neighbor! This is a great site ... very motivating, friendly, and helpful!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    welcome-1.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Welcome!
    Here's alittle inspiration for you. When I started here, around 5 months ago or alittle less, I was a size 18, and now I'm a 10! I NEVER, EVER thought that I could lose the weight I wanted to, but, with MFP, it was "practically" easy! Just watch your numbers daily, and get in some exercise. And by exercise, I'M not talking about joining some gym and working your tail off! :laugh: What I do for exercise is walk pretty much every day, and I also dance to oldies in my living room. It's fun, free, and never depends on the weather, like walking does!
    Good luck to you, I KNOW you'll be able to finally lose the weight that you want to, just like I have!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Hello from Sevierville Tennessee
  • harleydiva
    Options
    Welcome

Your going to love this site
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome!!!! love your profile pic!!!:flowerforyou:
  • naemmy
    Options
    :blushing: hi and welcome. Today is my first day also... Good luck to you...

take care,
    nancy