new and saying hi

Options
Hi i am new here just need to tone up and lose the flabby belly lol, I am in an amateaur dramatics and this year doing guys and dolls, i am a dancer and in one dance strip to a basque lol, (not with my belly eek) soooo like i said i only need to tone up a little and stop pigging out on all those yummy bad for you foods but i can't cut out all the nice foods either. Everything in moderation but i tend to pig out and although slim everywhere else got too much fat around my middle. Say hi to me?

Replies

• AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi...this is a great site!
  • AshleyB1183
    Options
    Hi Amanda,
    welcome and good luck!!!
  • jadorex40x
    jadorex40x Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hellooo both :o)
  • sunnymomof2
    sunnymomof2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new. 5 months ago I had my second baby and I'm trying to lose the baby fat. I enjoyed the ice cream a little too much while I was pregnant....my hubby too. We started P90x at the beginning of the year and made it through 7 weeks of it. We both lost some weight, but needed a break with our crazy schedules, and I've stopped for about 3 weeks. The weight is still slowly coming off, but I think I'm just losing the muscle - hence the weightloss. I now have a even busier scheudle and I know they say that you should find time to workout, but it is really impossible unless I wake up at 4:30. So, I'm on here just really trying to watch what I eat and hopefully I'll be able to workout soon as well. Good luck to anyone out there reading this. I know how hard it is!!!