Punch, Kick and Jam (turbo jam)

Ok either I am completely uncoordinated or something else, but I get so confused doing this, lol. I made it only 15 minutes before I threw things at the TV, lol. I will stick to the 20-minute and turbo sculpt, thank you very much

Replies

• Ok either I am completely uncoordinated or something else, but I get so confused doing this, lol. I made it only 15 minutes before I threw things at the TV, lol. I will stick to the 20-minute and turbo sculpt, thank you very much
  • Don't give up! The first few times I did this I went slow and just learned the moves. Now I breeze right through it.
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    it doesn't matter if you get all the moves right--what matters is you are doing something!:wink:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    The second time around is always much easier, don't give up! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Ha ha, I think it burns calories to yell at the tv in frustration. I LOVE LOVE LOVE turbo jam but I still can't do that one "turbo" move where they go side to side and swing their arms at the floor going bam bam bam bam right before the football drills... HAHA I must look like a fool trying!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Try watching it sometime also w/ out actually doing it. It does get easier, and that is one of my fav TJ's!!

Jess
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,343 Member
    Oh yeah, keep trying this one. It is one of my TJ favs!!! I think I like it because it is more "athletic" than dancy.
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Ok either I am completely uncoordinated or something else, but I get so confused doing this, lol. I made it only 15 minutes before I threw things at the TV, lol. I will stick to the 20-minute and turbo sculpt, thank you very much

It will get better Trust me!!!!

Steph
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    It takes practice... the more you do TJ the easier it gets to learn new moves on the various DVDs. PK&J is my favorite of all the DVDs.