Hello From Alabama!!

Options
Just want to introduce my self. I have been using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone for a couple weeks now. I didn't know it was a whole community until I logged on with my computer today.
I have had such a struggle with my weight the past couple years. I hope becoming apart of My Fitness Pal will help!

Replies

• dalemc
    dalemc Posts: 20
    Options
    welcome & good luck ;-) im just on day 3 , if you need any support add me as a friend. loads of great ppl on this site im so glad i found it x
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    Welcome neighbor... Another Alabama native in the house. Good luck on your journey here. I love this site!!
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα***

welcome....and get on board..hee
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm an Alabamian also! Florence Al, (close to Huntsville!)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I am also from Alabama. Jasper area to be exact (northwest of Birmingham). Didn't realize so many of us were on here LOL. I have been doing this about 4 weeks now and have lost 7 lbs (doing Turbo Jams also). I need friends so everyone add me please.
  • smeast
    smeast Posts: 2
    Options
    I too am from Alabama! I am new to MFP as well! I work at a school and we all signed up to do Scale Back Alabama, so that is what brought me to the site. I wish you the best of luck and much success!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I'm on a Scale Back Alabama Team also!! We are the Shoals Shape Shifters! lol...how cool