This is THE Monday!!

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this website but not new to weight loss/gain. I have had a weight problem my entire adult life - gaining and losing the same 50 pounds over and over and over again. But now my normal 50 pound weight loss has increased and I need to lose about 80. I turned 40 yesterday and I've officially spent half of my life dealing with weight! I'm looking forward to talking with everyone and hopefully making some friends along the way.

Replies

• yoyoqueen
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this website but not new to weight loss/gain. I have had a weight problem my entire adult life - gaining and losing the same 50 pounds over and over and over again. But now my normal 50 pound weight loss has increased and I need to lose about 80. I turned 40 yesterday and I've officially spent half of my life dealing with weight! I'm looking forward to talking with everyone and hopefully making some friends along the way.
  • susan62
    Options
    Welcome.:smile: Everyone here is great and very supportive. Hope you like it and good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • sayrahjoy
    Options
    Good Luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Happy Belated Birthday! :happy:
  • Laynee
    Options
    Glad to have you join us!:happy:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I turned 39 (no really - 39 on Wed.) Second, welcome to mfp! Hope you enjoy it here! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Happy birthday a day late! And a big, welcome to MFP!
    You're going to LOVE this site! It's free, it's fun and addicting, and best of all, IT REALLY, REALL WORKS!
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    WELCOME AND BEST OF LUCK TO U:smile: