Ripped In 30...

Options
Jillian Michaels new video Ripped In 30 is out today!! (for those of you that use her videos). Not going to purchase it yet.... but I am looking forward to it!

Replies

• TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ah me too! i am still working through the 30 day shred, but i want that next!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be getting this one!! 4 weeks of h*ll, lol. LOVE it. :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail today :) cant wait to try it out!!
  • hoover17700
    hoover17700 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also 5' 9". I find that my body wants to stay at 160 lbs but I want to get to 150 lb again. I do a ton of Cardio and just starting weights again. I mix in everything. Thought it was great seeing a 5' 9" girl again was great!!! :0)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    i preordered mine last week and im just waiting on it to be delivered so i can start!! i am really looking forward to it! I heard its more intense than the 30DS. I also have all jillian dvd's and i just rotate them on different days.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail today :) cant wait to try it out!!

you'll have to let us know how it goes!!! Right now I am rotating through 30 day shred, Yoga meltdown, NMTZ, and just started 6 week 6 pack..... eventually I would like to add another to the mix.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Think I'll be getting that! I have done the Shred for 22 days straight and am trying to figure out what to do after the 30 days are up. This will help me mix it up...thanks for the info!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    my copy is on its way, plan to start sunday if I get it this week!!
  • nikkisekstal
    nikkisekstal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pre-ordered my copy which should be here tomorrow! Planning to start after I finish 30DS..... I am on L2 15/30 and really loving it! :) I also have her Yoga DVD which I have yet to try out... :smile:
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Just seen the news of the new dvd, i'm in the uk and its not available all over yet. I love jm dvd's and have been missing the 3-2-1 style of 30ds so can't wait to get this 1.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Just went out and bought it! It's 4 levels and you're supposed to do a different workout a week. I did find it interesting that in the intro she makes sure to mention to workout 5 or 6 days a week and to make sure to take a day off.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Just went out and bought it! It's 4 levels and you're supposed to do a different workout a week. I did find it interesting that in the intro she makes sure to mention to workout 5 or 6 days a week and to make sure to take a day off.

Well I am digging that! But it stretches my 30 out a ways :ohwell: Headed out to Walmart to pick mine up after work :happy:
  • BeckyJill7
    Options

Well I am digging that! But it stretches my 30 out a ways :ohwell: Headed out to Walmart to pick mine up after work :happy:

YAY!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    By the way- I'm starting this today. If anyone would care to join me- friend me and let me know. We can check in here or start another thread. :)
  • jillMoose
    jillMoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    what is this workout like? do you use weights?
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    what is this workout like? do you use weights?

It's 24 minutes. 3 circuits of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute abs. You do use weights. JM recommends one heavy weight and one light weight. I have 3, 5 and 10 lb weights at home and that combo works for me. It's a great video- comparable to 30 Day Shred. I would definitely recommend it. I did the 30 DS and loved it. I didn't lose a whole lot of weight but I did lose 5 or 6 inches and can definitely tell the difference in my muscle definition. I am much stronger.