Yes, I am a newbie! Hello and hi!

Options
I have been married for 2 years so far and I'm lucky to have a husband who loves me for me. I wish I loved myself the same way. My hubby and I have been together forever and now that we are married we are ready to start a family. Unfortunately I am considered infertle and my doctor says it might be my weight. That is my motivation and my downfall, I get motivated to start, but then I get depressed and quit.
Hopefully having this site on my computer and my phone will be a constant reminder to do what I need to do and maybe have little pushes here and there from you! :wink:
So here I am!

Replies

• lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can do it - add me - I'm fairly new and we can motivate each other. Good luck :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Babyblessing12
    Options
    Welcome! I've fairly new, add me if you would like :)
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    add me, good luck with your goals! We all need to motivate eachother! You got this!
  • Kristen713
    Options
    Welcome! I have been told the same thing from my doctor so I understand exactly how you feel. If you do use it as motivation just think about that beautiful baby at the finish line!!! I find if I think of it that way I get depressed less often. Hang in there and if you ever need a push you can let me know
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey! :happy:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    HI I ALSO HAD PROBLEMS HAVING BABIES BUT I LOST SOME WEIGHT AND I GOT PREGNANT BUT NOW I GAINED IT ALL BACK. I JUST STARTED HERE 6 DAYS AGO SO YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU'D L IKE. WE CAN MOTIVATE YOU TO REACH YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place! You can add me too if you'd like!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm here for support and motivation. :flowerforyou: Add me if you like. We can all reach our goals and together we'll get there faster. :smile:
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    well done for joining in and keep your end goal in mind
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey.

I too had problems conceiving to due weight & infertility but after losing was able to. Add me if you like and we can support and motivate each other.

Here's to reaching our goals.
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome... feel free to add me I will help keep you motivated