Your absolute favourite workout DVD?

Options
Just curious what everyone's favourite dvd is? I would liket to get some new ones and not sure what I want, so please write down your fav. for me :happy:

Laura

Replies

• Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just curious what everyone's favourite dvd is? I would liket to get some new ones and not sure what I want, so please write down your fav. for me :happy:

Laura
  • Javancub
    Options
    I :heart: Turbo Jam! its fun and it has many different workouts. Makes you feel like your dancing! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I love my turbo Jam!!! the cardio party is cool....and the 20 min turbo one is good too for days when I have little time...also...billy blanks can kick my butt!

what is yours?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    My favorite right now is Richard Simmon's (haha) Sweatin' To The Oldies 1. I triple love it. I'm wanting to get Turbo Jam & The Biggest Loser.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have so many! I'm gonna have to list more than one here:

P90X (I love all of them, but I think that Yoga X, Core Synergistics, and Shoulders & Arms are my three favorites from the series. I also enjoy Abs Core + from the P90X+ series)

Turbo Jam (specifically, I LOVE Punch Kick & Jam the most!)

Slim Series (by Debbie Siebers... oh these are good!)

10 Minute Trainer (the Ab workout is money!)

P90 Masters Series (Cardio Intervals is my favorite from this series)

Yoga Booty Ballet Masters Series (I enjoy the Yoga Core, Goddess Abs and Goddess Booty workouts)

Ok, I could go on... I could. But for now this is my list. I have soooo many DVDs :)
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've heard the Biggest Loser is really hard LOL. I only have kind of old school workout DVDs, like Kathy Smith and Denise Austin, but they still seem to work great for toning. My favorite is Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast: Cardio, Dance and Sculpt. There are three different work outs, each only 20 minutes each. I love the sculpting one and at one point I was doing that two to three times a week after my 3 mile run, and it really got me results! I became more toned and trim and there was a noticeable difference. (I need to do that again... ha ha.) You only need small hand weights. There's also a Cardio Dance workout that's fun (but I'm not very coordinated ha ha)... it feels more like a dance class than a workout so that's what I like about that one. And finally there's a 20 minute regular cardio routine that's pretty hard! You just inspired me to get back into doing that... I'm not a big workout DVD fan but that one is great and I really recommend it.
  • alvinhbrown
    alvinhbrown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the power 90 series (I think it was before the X90 series) great workout. For goodwill finds and favorites Jane Fonda has some great leg warmers going on and it is a fun way to gain some grace and balance.

Also, I dig yoga classes, check out and see if they YMCA or local college has some going on they are usually cheaper than the fancy yoga studios (but sometime you loose quality---if you have a bad time--it is because you had a bad instructor!!)

Good luck!
    AHB

PS oh and Pilates workout for dummies is really good--you wouldn't think so but it has some great basic mat workouts and doesn't jump into the complex stuff until you have the breathing and simple actions down.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I'm not a very cordinated person so overall the WALK AWAY THE POUNDS videos have been my favorite and also I love WINDSOR PILATES!!!
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My favorite video instructor: Cathe Friedrich. How can I pick a favorite DVD? Muscle Max. The Gym Style series. Body Max 2. Low Max. And more.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I personally am a huge fan of all the Tae Bo series.:smile:
  • melissa73
    Options
    I like the Tae bo and Turbo Jam especially the sculpt is awesome. But for me Tae Bo... Billy always seems to kick my bu$&.

But I may have a new favorite... My SIL is going to burn me a copy of her Zumba that she just got...
    Yeah I love mixing my workouts every week... Just so my body doesn't get used to the same thing...

NO matter what you do, you are doing something and that is more than you can ask for... Right?

Happy workouts everyone.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Turbo Jam! I like the 20-minute one, and the turbo sculpt for when Im doing my weights.
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE the 30 day shred dvd!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone anything...love her!
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The Firm dvd's are all great, but the Crunch Bootcamps make me SWEAT. :tongue:
  • kris23
    Options
    I love Get Ripped 1000. It has a little bit of everything to keep ya on your toes. Plus up to 1000 cals in an hour....how can you go wrong
  • kate25
    Options
    I love shred. And 10 minutes solutions - Dance it off. And I have one yoga tape.
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I got the Yoga Booty Ballet set... absolutely wonderful! It really kicked my butt yesterday, but I can tell it's going to be fun! it's got a bit of everything - yoga, ballet, dance, cardio, stregth training... all neatly divided up to you can do what you can fit in to your day!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Too many to narrow down to a single DVD. But my favorite program is p90x. After that I really love power half hour, ten minute trainer, and Debbie Siebers Slim Series.. Power 90 I think is boring, but it gets the job done.

Ohhhhhhhh yes I almost forgot. I shouldnt neglect to mention that I love the Goddess Booty from the yoga booty ballet series...haha :laugh: Any of you ladies what a nice firm round *kitten* I highly recommend it :tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I love my turbo Jam!!! the cardio party is cool....and the 20 min turbo one is good too for days when I have little time...also...billy blanks can kick my butt!

what is yours?

I love love love TaeBo too...Billy kicks my butt every night...:laugh: Wa Cha!!!! :bigsmile:

I have the Amped series....they are awesome...I look like I showered in my workout clothes when I'm done...make sure you have a towel and water...:drinker:

Oh and I got "The Ultimate TaeBo" 89 minutes...Whewwww!!!! :tongue: *wipes sweat from forehead just thinking about it* and there's a quick 23 minute one for the days I don't have time. :happy:

I wanna try Turbo Jam too....I have The Biggest Loser Strength training. I love that too. You can pick different segments to work different muscle groups or make it a shorter work out. Or you can do the whole thing. It's good stuff...:drinker:

:heart: :smooched: and {hugs}