Anybody here to lose around 80 pounds?

Options
I'm a young eighteen year old college student, wanting to lost about 80 pounds this year.
I'd like more friends who are on a similar journey as me, for motivation :)
Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey. You'll find lots of support here :smile:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hello! While I am quite a bit older than you (years wise only I assure you) I am looking to lose +100 pounds. I have found this site to be such a place a encouragement and support. Best of luck!
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i'm looking to lose about 80-90-ish lbs. i just graduated college and my husband is still going to school. friend me if you want!
  • oubeth1
    oubeth1 Posts: 34
    Options
    I want to lose at least 80 pounds, more like 120 pounds!!! So I will be here and support you and your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hey there... I'm wanting to lose a total of 84 lbs, and I have about 70-75 left to go. I also just recently started going back to college to get my accounting degree. I would love to be friends with you =)
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Hello ;} I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey !! I sent you a friend request !
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!! Put your mind to it and you can do it. I just lost 81 pounds in just under 6 months, but I have 40 more to go.
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've got another 42 lbs to lose, but have lost over that up to now MFP has helped me keep motivated, even dring the blips, it keeps me focussed on the end result. Im sure it will help you too.
    Im a good bit older than you, but feel free to add me as a friend if you like
    Good Luck!
    Kathryn
  • hgoff31
    hgoff31 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I am a mother of 3 that has been heavy all my life. Thanks to the support of friends and family I have lost 75 lbs. so for but have about 50 to go. I have been on this journey for a year now and am making better choices with staying fit. I do have my days that I might not make the best of choices but i just try to fit in a workout. I have plateaued and need to get a move on it again. If you want to add me we can each support each other. ~ Heather
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've already lost about 52 but my ultimate goal is 70(for now, possibly upping to 75-80) We can definitely support each other! Friend request sent!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Good luck on journey you came to the right please .. anyone feel free to add me...
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I'm a 51 year old male who would like to also. Ain't easy though is it???..............LOL
  • desirawr
    desirawr Posts: 9
    Options
    thank you all for the adds and responses! :)
    It definitely will be a rough journey, but all worth it in the end!
  • corblou
    corblou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose an additional 80 pounds. I'm down 10 since starting Feb 1st and although not easy, the hard work and attention to myself is paying off. We can all do this, we just have to decide we are worth the effort. Breaking down the big picture into mini goals is very helpful to me. Good luck in your journey. I look forward to following your progress!
  • Shofie_1910
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 19 and looking to lose around 60 pounds, feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck on your journey!