face comparison

Options
I already posted this on my profile, but I just wanted to post it here because I was so excited! I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS had a very obvious double chin and I had to "hide" this by posing in various angles and what not.. you girls know what I mean LOL... but the other day I decided to take a full on front face shot and while I stil have weight to lose in my face, I was so excited to see that it is slimming down! The old pic was taken at Christmas or New Years ( I forget... I know I got that necklace for Christmas)... and the new one was a couple of days ago. It's amazing what 18 lbs can do! My confidence is slowly building back up and I can't wait to have it all back!

face2.jpg

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You are so pretty, congrats on your success so far. Keep up the good work
  • missrugby
    missrugby Posts: 31
    Options
    WOW! That is definitely a difference, but you are BEAUTIFUL before and after!
  • mcclellan82
    Options
    congrats and you are very pretty. Keep up the good work hun!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Mmmhmm I feel ya on the posing! LOL
    Great job!
    It feels great to just take a normal picture and not have to worry how to make your face look thinner!
  • bdgstone1
    bdgstone1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good for you hon!

Keep on keepin' on!

I;m hoping to be there soon myself.
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    You traces are more suave and your beautiful eyes are popping out! You are doing really great dear!! :) Pristine!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    thank you so much everyone! I have even noticed my skin is becoming clearer the better I eat!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME...what a fabulous change!

4692665.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's a big difference. Both pics are beautiful though <3
  • lhuber1105
    lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    great job--you look awesome. that has always been my problem area--at least one of them---I just can't seem to lose my extra chins!!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Keep up the work! You look amazing!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You look amazing!
  • courtneykrueger
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful...keep up the great work that you are doing!!!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    You are gorgeous in both pictures, but the weight loss is obvious in your face and you look thrilled. Keep up the good work!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I love this site it seriously keeps me motivated beyond belief! I love you MFPers!! :)
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job..........
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats!!! and by the way you have such pretty eyes
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What a difference! And just think-Christmas and New Year's were not long ago at all. Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishments!
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous ~~ Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!