Hello

Options
I am new to My Fitness Pal :flowerforyou:
I am a young 50 year old and hopefully going to be a 1st time Grandma in September

It will be great make friends from all over the world to encourage each other

MFP is great because you can keep track of what you are eating
and its nutritional value

As I am unable to work due to health so weight has piled on especally with mediccations im on
I am divorced and looking for friends to encourage each other :smile:

i have started watercolour painting again to keep myself busy
I live ina beautiful part of Scotland in UK and looking for friends from anywhere in the world

I am trying diet which encourporates a lot of milk shake m,eals
but am feeling hungry. any suggestions???:drinker:

i dont drink or smoke so it is mainly medication and lifestyle due to loss of activity that has
added to weight gain

Im am always hungry and miss sweet things like biscuits, choclate, but im determind to lose 3 stone

Anyone who care to write and join me on this road to a healthy life i look forward to hearing from you

Artist 51

Replies

• usmcpatience
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'd be glad to help encourage/support you on your weight loss journey!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Replacement meals are for short term losses, try and cut out the biscuits, cakes etc but stick within your daily calorie allowance.
    Any movement will help so try walking up and down stairs, marching on the spot, lifting tins anything that gets you moving - it doesn't have to cost you anything and your health will improve - slow and steady will get you to your goal.
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα*** "

welcome and join some groups and add friends...hee