Doing it alone

Options
13»

Replies

• imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME...progress is progress and 46pounds is a good start. this site has wonderful support! Ihave 3 kids and knowhow hectic that can be.
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Everyone else has said it already YOU HAVE DONE GREAT! and you are not alone. You have come to the right place. I just started but I can see this is the place to be for support and encouragement. Keep up the good work. this is a journey, not one that will be done quickly! Hang in there, we will do this together!
  • Susan821
    Susan821 Posts: 7
    Options
    Go Lisa! You didn't gain all your weight in 6 mos - don't expect tolose it all in that time. 46 pounds is outstanding! Congrats and keep on your journey!
  • CarbAvor
    CarbAvor Posts: 45
    Options
    You ROCK! I wish I could loose 10 lbs let alone 40+!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying for almost 3 months but I'm doing something way wrong because I've only gained weight! slowly but surely! I'm new hew to MFP too... My sister told me about it and her and my husband started a 100 day challenge yesterday.... you could join us if you want :) We're doing it as daily small goals initially too get on the right track. Our end goal is simply a healthier lifestyle. Hopefully at least a few pound lighter :) Yesterday our goal was to drink a minimum of 4 glasses of water... by the end of the day, I had drank over 10!!!! lol I think thats more than I drank ALL of last year! lol I'm a coffee person :) Anyway friend me if you want :) Though I obviously DONT know what I am doing so don't take any advise from me unless I say it came from someone else! lol GOOD LUCK GIRL! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!!!
  • Mrsbonno
    Mrsbonno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING! ANY weightloss in ANY period of time is AWESOME! we're all here for the same reason, we ALL have things we deal with daily, so we ALL can totally understand how frustrating it can be! we're HERE FOR YOU! FEEL FREE to add me as a friend, and together we'll sweat, cry, scream and rejoice through our journey to the thin, healthy person we KNOW is living inside our giant bodies!
  • zcuffe
    zcuffe Posts: 22
    Options
    welcome lisa!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey don't worry about it. As long as you are consistently moving forward. Not everyday will be perfect but you have come so just keep up the good work!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    congratulations on what you have achieved so far - keep up the good work
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job so far. The best part is that you are here and still on your journey to being healthier. It took me from August of 2009 until October of 2010 to lose 40 pounds. I'm still on my journey and continuing to lose. Just keep making the best choices that you can each day, and you'll continue to see progress. You've proven that you can do this, so believe in yourself.
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi there...get on board and add friends and join groups asap..hee

""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα*** "
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Here's a friend request.......YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!
    Great job on 46 pounds.....
    HERE WE GO!!!!
  • jtolbert
    jtolbert Posts: 6
    Options
    46 lbs is totally awesome. You are not alone you have all of us.:flowerforyou:
  • deeltwins
    deeltwins Posts: 16
    Options
    I want to thank all of you for the encouraging words. I wish I would have known about this a long time ago. Anyway, good luck to all of you. I know WE can do it!!!!!!!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    You are definitely not alone!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work and think positive! I am new to MFP also and on my second week (lost a total of 7 lbs and have approximately 90 to go! But to get myself thru I've set lots of mini goals.....ie a goal mastered when the scale drops into the next 10s group, a bigger goal is when I move the 25lbs bracket on the scales).....hope this helps and GOOD LUCK! If you like please feel free to friend me! :happy:
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. That's a lot of weight to drop since the summer. While it's easy to to fous on where you want to be, remember to set short term goals and work on hitting those marks. All of the near term goals lead to the desitination. Like others mentioned, you're not alone here. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • blondedorkette72
    Options
    You can do it!! I am studying to be a personal trainer and registered dietitian. I lost 40 lbs this year. I need to get a pic up LOL I will help motivate you...there are tons of good people on here to help you as well :) Keep it up!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel about going at it alone....not all people have wonderful spouses who support them. As long as you are a member of this site you are not alone! I have connected so well with others here.