Spring time walking

Options
Hi, everyone.
I'm new to MFP. Started using the iphone app last week to track calories - it helps SO much to see that "calories" left number. At the end of a good day, it feels like money in my pocket!

I live in northern indiana and, though it's still chilly, we've had GREAT warm sunshine the past few days. So, after a very sedentary winter, I took the opportunity to walk to the store. Besides my cold ears, stiff hips & blistered heels, I feel GREAT. I encourage each of you to get out and walk. It won't be long before you're using hte summer heat as an excuse!

Get on google maps, map the distance to a store or other destination, click the 'walking' button at the top of the directions, and get out there.

I walked 30 minutes to go shoe shopping , and 30 minutes home. Where are you walking?

Looking forward to a new healthier me,
Michelle

Replies

• 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    always a great time to join

""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα*** "
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,im with you all the way.I go out two/three times per day.The weather is getting warmer and the sun is a fantastic bonus.The social side is just so positive to as Im forever meeting new people,even if its just to say hello to as we pass.Plus the dogs love it,so its a win win all round.Good Luck.:smile: