The new kid in town =)

Options
I'm beyond nervous posting this because something about forums make me overly anxious or scared. Regardless, I've been on mfp for a little over a week and am ready to delve into the forum world, so label me newbie!
I'm just looking for support, friendship, tips or anything positive. Weight has always been an issue in my life and I've tried to shed pounds numerous times. Sometimes I have -unconciously- but more often I haven't. Hopefully this time I can stick to a diet that will eventually become a lifestyle change and keep the pounds off for good. It's time for a change considering this is the heaviest I've been in my life. I suppose this is getting quite long, but all in all I just wanted to say hi!

Replies

• bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    There is lots of support and motivation here.
    Have fun!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome....I know what you mean about message boards...notice my profile pic is of my cat in a jog suit! Anyhow I have been here a few weeks and really enjoy it...i look forward to logging in everyday and reading the messages people leave with questions and answers. I find it very helpful! And it make me accountable....which is what I have needed...Feel free to add me as a friend I would be honored to support you~ Take care
  • sacchariine
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    There is lots of support and motivation here.
    Have fun!

I've noticed! I'm surprised this site has been lingering on the internet and I haven't found it till just recently. I am very impressed!
  • sacchariine
    Options
    Welcome....I know what you mean about message boards...notice my profile pic is of my cat in a jog suit! Anyhow I have been here a few weeks and really enjoy it...i look forward to logging in everyday and reading the messages people leave with questions and answers. I find it very helpful! And it make me accountable....which is what I have needed...Feel free to add me as a friend I would be honored to support you~ Take care

Haha! Honestly made me laugh. I sometimes have trouble logging in because I'm rarely home which means I normally eat when I'm out. Kinda hard to add the calories.. But I do enjoy logging on when I get home or something. I'm patiently waiting for that blackberry app, it would make life so much easier. And I'll definately add you! =)
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi new kid...heeee....welcome...a thought

""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα*** "