JM Ripped in 30

Options
I am doing the 30 day shred and am almost done with my first 30 days, I am looking at starting a new routine and was wondering if anyone has done the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I don't feel super 'fit' and don't want to over do it. I still struggle with the shred and have to modify, I did check out a video on YouTube but couldn't tell just how intense this one was....any comments, recommendations etc, would be great. Also, I have been having some knee pain...think it would be too much?

Replies

• amandakay23
    amandakay23 Posts: 156
    Options
    No one has done this?! Well I ordered it anyway....will be a good challenge I think, even if I don't do it every day I will still enjoy having something different. =)
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The DVD just got released yesterday which is probably why no one responded :)

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and plan to start tomorrow!

Also, be careful with the knee pain. One of my friends severely hurt her knees doing 30 Day Shred and it's probably because she was doing lunges wrong. Just be very careful with your form! She hasn't been able to work out for over a month now!
  • amandakay23
    amandakay23 Posts: 156
    Options
    I do make sure and do the lunges with form and make sure that my knee does not go over my toe..I work with a personal trainer and she says I do them correctly....but I guess when you are hopping about sweatin mad a Jillian it is easy to just be trying to get through it forgetting about form. I stopped going down so low...

Didn't realize that that video just came out. There were reviews on Amazon.com so I just assumed. :flowerforyou:
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred half way done. I have also ordered the ripped in 30... excited to get this one. .. as per the reviews I guess some people were able to get a copy early and I have read nothing but good reviews on it!!! Good luck!