New Kim Kardashian Song

Options
jchecks
jchecks Posts: 133
who has heard the new Kim Kardashian song?? i just listened to it and have to say i wasnt a huge fan ... and i am a BIG KK fan! lots of repetitive lyrics...like a little too much. i could defintiely see running to this song as it has a good base line...but i have to be honest and say i wasnt a really big fan?!?! who knows...maybe it will grow on me?!?!

Replies

• simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a Kardashian fan in general (more Khloe & Kourtney than Kim)..but that song is pretty bad =/
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    Im a kourtney and chloe fan, not kim....... lol its like when paris started singing... it wont work lol
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    And what are these Kardashians famous for again?
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I'm a KK fan too, I'll have to look it up. Can't imagine it would be that amazing.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Who? What?
    I listen to a ton of music ..and nope...won't go there :p
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I'm sorry but the Kardashian suck... i know i'm going to get raked over the coals for this but seriouly guys, find somthing else to fill you time other than mindless girls who do nothing for this world. :explode:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    there is only one thing that chick has any talent for when it comes to her mouth and thats not it.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    there is only one thing that chick has any talent for when it comes to her mouth and thats not it.

Well said.

I don't actually know who they are. I mean, I have heard of them against my will, but that's it. Who are they and why should anyone care what they are doing?
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    bahahahaha!!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    yeaaahhh... did not like it.. It didnt even sound like her honestly.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    yeaaahhh... did not like it.. It didnt even sound like her honestly.

auto tune if your not sure what that is listen to kesha
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I liked when Joel McHale on the Soup would talk about her as the girl who is famous for having a big *kitten* and a sex tape.
    I haven't heard the song yet!
    I am not a fan of the Kardashians but people are allowed their guilty pleasures reality tv stars. Those girls have show(s) because people watch it.
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    sorry to get ppl reved up about not liking her or her familiy for that matter...not what the post was intended for...