MFP gave me an OCD!

Options
bunnysone
bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
Yes. I'll admit it. I have a problem. I am obsessed with the positive vibe and accountability I have to show with this website.
I am obsessed with the wins and amazing achievements of my friends.
I am obsessed with keeping up with them and I am obsessed with reaching my goal that I have never reached before.
Already I feel as though I have turned complete strangers into friends I hope to meet and train with one day.
And I am impressed with the numbers of people who are flocking to the site for help and I wish that I could touch you all.
I have a problem but I'm not planning on doing anything about it ;)

Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Is there an MFP Anonymous Group? Maybe we should join! I'm also obsessed with updating, welcoming new members and such. It's wayyyyy worse than facebook. At least it's a positive addiction!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hahaha! love it. i agree!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    maybe we should start one - here I am trying to get out the door to work ... aaarrrggghhh!!
  • autumn5gabby
    Options
    I agree cant get off the computer!
  • missrugby
    missrugby Posts: 31
    Options
    Hahaha, I have only been a member for a few days, and I am already addicted!

nwalters113 -I agree, it is way better than Facebook!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I heart MFP too...but you wanna touch us all...LOL...OK the humor keeps me here as well. I also love that I can admit to others about things that happen when you gain weight and they understand; like not being able to see your toes...
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Is there an MFP Anonymous Group? Maybe we should join! I'm also obsessed with updating, welcoming new members and such. It's wayyyyy worse than facebook. At least it's a positive addiction!

I agree!
    :bigsmile:

'My Name's MissTom and I'm an MFPholic'
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    me too! :love:
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    At least we've all admitted we have a problem, so that's half the battle. However, I too am refusing to kick this habit!!

MFP Addicts For Life! :drinker:
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    If loving mfp means that I am mentally ill, well then so be it. Put me in a padded cell with my ipad (and elliptical machine), I will be just fine!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm here more than I am on FB... and that's after only 2 weeks!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am totally with the you!! I don't know what to do about it!:blushing:
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I agree.. I can't be away from the site for longer then 15 min.. I have to make sure I track EVERYTHING.. and I get discouraged when idk.. I see things are looking bad.. I love talking and sharing things with my friends.. they should make an mfp anonymous group
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I'm so addicted. I can't get any work done!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Me too me too!
    I'm closer to my friends on here then I am on FB.....:heart: this site
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! Love this site!!
  • ladypurgatori
    ladypurgatori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that is soo funny because since I have signed up I spend all my time here!! I havent updated my facebook in like a week! Atleast it is a good addiction!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You know it is a problem when it is affecting your life right!! I seem to HAVE to check every 5 minutes for posts or updates or anything. This is really getting serious!! LOL!!!
  • Estrella4ever
    Options
    :tongue: I hope it's not contagious... :laugh: jk.. but I think I might have an mfp bug :sick:
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've got the worst kind of addiction as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!