Cinnamon Pills

Options
shelbyj72
shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
Hey Guys have any of you heard of Cinnamon Pills. I brought some. They ares suppose to help with belly fat, which is sugar & your metabolism. Is anyone else taking these & if you are have you seen any results??

Replies

• ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I took cinnamon for a while. I do think it helped, but I was also watching every carb and working out at the time. Just make sure you take them with food. They can cause heartburn if you take them on an empty stomach. Good luck, and keep me posted on how they work for you. I may try them again.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I take cinnamon daily. I dont think it will help wiht belly fat. Thats a magic bullet. It does help with you digestion of sugars and for those that have blood sugar issues. diabetics, prediabetics etc... This can help with that.
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I take 1000mg of Cinnamon daily as I am insulin resistant. As MassiveDelta said, it does not help with belly fat, but the digestion of sugars.
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I took cinnamon for a while. I do think it helped, but I was also watching every carb and working out at the time. Just make sure you take them with food. They can cause heartburn if you take them on an empty stomach. Good luck, and keep me posted on how they work for you. I may try them again.

I will keep you posted it was in a article in a Woman's World magazine that says it helps with sugars and sugars is one of the causes of belly fat.
  • prencesskl
    prencesskl Posts: 123
    Options
    I know it helps with the digestion of sugars, and if I'm correctly remembering they say that sugar causes belly fat (thus why diabetics often have the belly and not necessarily fat everywhere else) so it may help, if logic serves right>
  • Browneyedgirl4
    Browneyedgirl4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started last Friday, co-worker brought in an article to share. Good luck to us!!!!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelby! I used to take cinnamon pills, but switched to just adding cinnamon to my morning protein. My main reason for doing so is that, from my research, it helps with insulin/diabetes. I've been using it for a couple of months now and find that it's helpful.

God Bless!

Shawn
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I did the pills for awhile but didn't notice any difference. I've read these article on it time and again.
    Personally, I'd save my money and buy the ground cinnamon. Put it in a salt shaker and shake on dishes to spice it up. :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I use ground cinnamon for lots of food, and the obvious coffee and oatmeal. I'll even put it on my eggs. And my salad [dressing].
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Love cinnamon, put it on everything: oatmeal, ice cream, peanut butter on toast with sprinkle of cinnamon, protein shakes, hot chocolate.............and the list goes on.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the pills but I do like cinnamon and I have a bag of it, I should try adding it to my diet to see if it helps.