Postive thoughts!

Options
I have recently joined a gym again; I was going to an amazing boot-camp but it was getting pricey for this soon to be graduating college student! I love how strong I feel in the gym since going to the boot-camp but I found myself comparing my body to so many women in the gym and it put me in a real funk. I realized this morning that I have to love my body even though I want to improve it. I have now dedicated myself to changing my mindset.... when I'm on the stair stepper instead of filling my mind with negative thoughts about my body to motivate that next step, i want to replace it with a positive one like "This is painful, but your body is THANKING you and you will be a healthier person by doing this". Loosing weight is not just about looking how we want, this whole process should also help us love ourselves, body and mind!

keep it up everyone!!

Replies

• 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ‎""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα*** "
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    danielle...try trading or bartering for your gym or bootcamp....whatever your career is .....helping the bootcamp organizer some how....they might barter for help
  • daniellepaskewitz
    Options
    thanks for the feedback!