hi all!

Options
hi everyone,

i m new to the site, getting married this year, have 25lbs to lose, looking forward to reading everyone's stories and getting motivation on the site!

julio

5314070.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• theatredork157
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too! Congrats on the wedding!:)
  • julio34
    julio34 Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks a million! nothing like having to get into a big white dress to motivate me!
  • theatredork157
    Options
    That's the spirit!:) My sister is getting married this year too and is trying to lose weight:D
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat, getting married in September!

Good luck!
  • facadewithdrawlz
    Options
    I am new also! Feel free to add me, and tell me how your journey is coming along!
  • bannfox
    bannfox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there guys! I just joined last night. I was looking for a place that could supply me with motivation. I've already lost 33 lbs, but still have A LOT to go. My goal is to be at my goal weight in 1 year. I changed the way that I eat back in December when I got the 17 Day Diet book. It has changed the whole way I look at food. I have so much more energy and wake up in the mornings excited about weighing in.

I hope that I can be an inspiration and help motivate others as I continue on this journey of health, just as I hope to be inspired and be motivated by others on here. Good luck to you all! And, congratulations to those whose who will be getting married!