BLACK TEAM 9/22

Options
Happy Monday! Ok we are in the final count down for week 5 of teh challenge. with the weekend past us we have 2 days (1 if you weigh in on Tues.) to work it!

My weekend wasn't horrible, but it wasn't perfect either and I can tell I spent a lot of time on the couch because my back is stiff. I went googy golfing (or putt putt) with my kids and husband yesterday for 2 hours and that pretty much sums up my exercise for the weekend :ohwell: I did read a good book and had a movie night with the kids on Friday so my time was spent well, just not jiggling on the dreadmill :laugh:

So it is the last chance workout for some and the day before last chance for others. either way lets get up and get moving and watch what we eat! I am expecting good things this week since we all seem to have had the same problem last week :wink:

Good Luck today everyone, now get off the computer and get moving! :drinker:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! Ok we are in the final count down for week 5 of teh challenge. with the weekend past us we have 2 days (1 if you weigh in on Tues.) to work it!

My weekend wasn't horrible, but it wasn't perfect either and I can tell I spent a lot of time on the couch because my back is stiff. I went googy golfing (or putt putt) with my kids and husband yesterday for 2 hours and that pretty much sums up my exercise for the weekend :ohwell: I did read a good book and had a movie night with the kids on Friday so my time was spent well, just not jiggling on the dreadmill :laugh:

So it is the last chance workout for some and the day before last chance for others. either way lets get up and get moving and watch what we eat! I am expecting good things this week since we all seem to have had the same problem last week :wink:

Good Luck today everyone, now get off the computer and get moving! :drinker:
  • scheidch
    Options
    Glad you had a decent weekend!

My wife and I went to visit my parents and some friends this weekend, and I must say - it was a big-time calorie blowout! :laugh:

Back on the wagon this week for us! :drinker:
  • carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    well, i weiged in this morning because i wanted to see the damage that i did over the weeked. i was surprise, stayed the same-173
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Welcome to Monday! :happy:

Friday was a binge-fest for me, but I managed to rein myself in before the night was over. Saturday and Sunday were good.

Have a great week, everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I made it thru the weekend with lots of exercise & eating right!!! <insert happy dance> LOL

I'm sooooo ready for this weeks weigh-in! :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    not a good weekend for me.....we shall just see what it says tomorrow.
    chipper
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry its been a long time since I last checked in. I ended up getting into a car accident on the 11th and was house bound for the longest week and a half! Not fun. Needless to say, laying on the couch hasn't done me any favors. I was finally able to get back into soccer this past Saturday morning (felt good to be outside) and came back to work today (which is my one and only computer). Not expecting much for the weigh in but with eating somewhat right we shall see.
    Char
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Charny thought you were lost but glad to hear you are ok.

Everyone else, weekends are made by the gaining weight gods, they are put there to tempt us! :devil:

You have to enjoy life, as long as we all had a little fun and now we are back in action we are all going to be ok! :wink:
  • 2Across
    Options
    Well, my weekend food eating wasn't bad, but it was a little more than I had planned. I'd say I was eating in maintain mode more than losing mode. I think today will be much better. I've already been to Curves for the day and that tends to keep me on track. I tell myself it didn't do any good to work out it you're going to eat more than you have planned!
  • jbuehrer
    Options
    It's fair week.... Nuff said :devil: :mad:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    jbuehrer..welcome!

I did two hours of cardio today....:yawn: Now I am tired. I gained enough calories to double my food today but I can't possilby eat that much between now and bed time so I will consider it a bonus:smile:

I snuck onto the scale and I didn't gain this weekend so that is the good news, the bad, I didn't lose either so I am busting my *kitten* for my last chance workouts the next two days. I have made a calendar to put on my fridge and each day I do my cardio I am marking it with the stats and a happy face so I can see at the end of the month how many days I cheated myself. I always feel better once I get moving but getting started is the hardest part. :noway:

Well, I know I will start seeing results tomorrow, good luck to all my Tuesday weighers! everyone else needs to get moving! :laugh: