HELP!

Options
I just updated my picture of the person I WANT to be by the end of summer!!! I'm trying to give me a little motivation :) OK... One question for everyone -- Has anyone ever tried Advocare products? The girl I work with swears by the process and drinks... And she is stating she is losing a ton of weight with it! Just wondering before I spend the money.. (Kinda expensive) if anyone has tried it? http://www.advocare.com/ ** I am looking for something to give me a boost of energy, vitamins to keep me healthy on a low cal diet... So if anyone has tried this or has suggestions let me know :) Thank you MFP family! LOVE YA GUYS!
OH.. and I need a good coach.. someone who has reached their goal and can really take control of my diet and help me!!! I need TONS of support to be able to do this!

Replies

• Johnnie01Sanford
    Options
    I haven't I do the meal plan with 50 million pound challenge Dr. Ians meal plan and it works. You eat all day but its what you eat. also it gives you the meals to eat very easy. First time I lost 15 lbs then, now I am already down 5lbs and only been on it 3 weeks. I love it!! I can give you the web site if you want it?