Ouch!

Options
funny-pictures-your-cat-really-needs-a-chiropractor.jpg

I was born with some back problems... Missing a pair or two of ribs, tilted uterus, butt bone sits at a 90 degree angle, curvature of the spine.... all sorts of fun stuff. Well it hurts daily, but I've gotten used to it for the most part however..... there are bad days and today is one of those. I woke up in so much pain and am fighting the urge to leave work .... There's nothin I can use as a heating pad, and I can't go to the chiropractor till tomorrow.... :grumble:

Just wanted to share.... misery loves company! :laugh: :indifferent:

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-your-cat-really-needs-a-chiropractor.jpg

I was born with some back problems... Missing a pair or two of ribs, tilted uterus, butt bone sits at a 90 degree angle, curvature of the spine.... all sorts of fun stuff. Well it hurts daily, but I've gotten used to it for the most part however..... there are bad days and today is one of those. I woke up in so much pain and am fighting the urge to leave work .... There's nothin I can use as a heating pad, and I can't go to the chiropractor till tomorrow.... :grumble:

Just wanted to share.... misery loves company! :laugh: :indifferent:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Aawww jeez, Meg! :flowerforyou:

You've just had the bluebird of happiness followint you around lately, huh? :flowerforyou:

:smooched:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Aawww jeez, Meg! :flowerforyou:

You've just had the bluebird of happiness followint you around lately, huh? :flowerforyou:

:smooched:

She does love me :smooched: But hey, I remain "sunny" through it all! And my wisdom tooth has calmed down. It's either pushed its way through, or was just inflamed cause that's feeling MUCH better! :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    So sorry you feel bad today:frown: . Don't over do it - I'd hate for it to get worse. Do you have one of those desk jobs where you can get up and move if you want? Too bad, with your medical stuff, that your chiropractor can't get you in.... *sending good thoughts your way* Feel better girly!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I feel your pain! Not all of it of course, but I can relate. My hips are uneven and tilted and I have problems with my tail bone too. I have been seeing a chiro for a while now, but unfortunately my insurance doesn't cover it and as often as he'd like to see me I spend anywhere from $90-120 a week on care. That's a good time, let me tell you! :grumble:

Hope you're feeling better soon girlie! :flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    Options
    I feel your pain! Not all of it of course, but I can relate. My hips are uneven and tilted and I have problems with my tail bone too. I have been seeing a chiro for a while now, but unfortunately my insurance doesn't cover it and as often as he'd like to see me I spend anywhere from $90-120 a week on care. That's a good time, let me tell you! :grumble:

Hope you're feeling better soon girlie! :flowerforyou:

Yep. I was born with the butt bone probelm and missing ribs. Then because of those two over a 25 year period of time... it's cause my spine to curve and my hips/pelvic bone to tilt forward and down on the left side. I have insurance but when I didn't I know the visits were 45$ a pop and I really hate spendin money on something I know isn't fixable, and with loads of medicine I can deal with it ya know? So trust me.... I feel your pain, and hate it for ya/with ya. :drinker: Cheers to the good days! lol