Reverse Eating

Options
I like to eat dinner at breakfast............cereal for dinner..........has anyone done this also? can be effective for weight loss........was in the past............does anyone else do this?

Replies

• swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    sometimes i eat leftover dinners for breakfast...especially when im about to go hard at the gym. and i feel fuller for waaay longer too
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I guess that's following the old "Eat a king's breakfast, a prince's lunch and a pauper's dinner".

I've been thinking of doing this too but to be honest dinner is usually the time when my fiancee and I can sit down and enjoy a meal together.
  • ravenmaniac
    Options
    i WOULD JUST BE CAREFUL WITH THE CEREAL AT NIGHT, CARBS. ARE NOT TOO GOOD LATE IN THE DAY. i THINK IT WOULD OTHER WISE BE OK AS LONG AS YOUR UNDER YOUR CALORIE COUNT FOR THE DAY
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    what is "bump" lol
  • GolfLady10
    GolfLady10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We have a breakfast dinner once a week. However I do not eat dinner for breakfast. Sounds like one way of mixing things up so you do not get used to a pattern. Good luck
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    sometimes. I tend to eat breakfast for dinner more often then dinner for breakfast. I love to make scrambled eggs with onion, tomatoe, turkey sausage, spinach and mushrooms with whole wheat toast YUM
  • sincitylulu
    Options
    As long you are creating a weekly caloric deficit you will lose weight no matter what you eat.
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    I LOVE Br-inner!!

"Scrubs", anyone?