Progress Vanity

Options
Sirenism
Sirenism Posts: 100 Member
The other day as I was walking out our room I happened to glance in the mirror. A feeling of panic set over me and I about dove behind the bed for fear that there was a stranger near me. After calming my imagination I realized that it was just me… a somewhat new me. It has been a long time since I’ve actually checked myself out and have really noticed just how far I’ve come with my weight loss. In fact I still think like that 236lb girl that I was. I have to remind myself that I’m no longer her. That I’m not that heavy and that I won’t break the exercise machine, can fit into these pants, won’t break Jeremy if he picks me up, those sorts of things.

So out of vanity I’ve decided to make a weight loss page on my site to show my progress through photos. I’ve worked so hard to get to where I am today and while I have a ways to go I’m just so proud that I’m going to show it off to keep myself motivated. Don’t worry I’m going to vain up this entry a bit too!

220-176-500x367.jpg
220lbs to 176lbs.
220-176-s-500x362.jpg

Now to get rid of that panda pouch pudge above my belly button. *glares at it*
X-posted from my blog, DeltaEchoZulu.com

Replies

• LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are looking great.
  • Shamrock40
    Shamrock40 Posts: 264
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work! :)
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The truth is...you look great and you should be very proud of your accomplishments. Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • zcuffe
    zcuffe Posts: 22
    Options
    keep it up, you look great!!
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us... great progress... work it, girl! :)
  • Sirenism
    Options
    Thank you all very much. :)
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just want to say the moderators on this website ROCK!!! :bigsmile: You look great!
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Good work, like the combination of color there too.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you do look excellent!! i love that top :D

and we are about the same SW to CW right now!
    i started at 226 am around 174 now.
  • chrysnel
    chrysnel Posts: 78
    Options
    Congrats - you are doing awesome! Love the top in your 'after' picture, but you need to get some smaller jeans - those ones are looking a little saggy! :wink:
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just want to say the moderators on this website ROCK!!! :bigsmile: You look great!

Agreed! They do rock and you DO look great!
  • habibti
    habibti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous, and thanks for sharing your pics! They're very inspirational :D I started at 228 and am working my way down, can hardly wait to reach the 170's! Keep fightin' the good fight! x
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    You look great! Way to go! :-)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep going!
  • Sirenism
    Options
    Congrats - you are doing awesome! Love the top in your 'after' picture, but you need to get some smaller jeans - those ones are looking a little saggy! :wink:

Hah! I know. :( Sadly they fit around the waist but not my butt or thighs anymore. I'm trying to drop some inches so I can go down a size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!