brand new and just started a week ago

Options
I am brand new to the site. I have let myself go and since moving Back to WI in Sept 2003 I have gained 40 lbs, I am currently hoping to get back to 120 where i was when i met my husband in 2002 but realistically I am hoping to drop from my starting weight of 165 to 130. Since I am 37 and have gotten myself used to being lazy and tired, It is a challenge. I do have a friend who is trining me, she is actually doing intense training with me and i have lost about 3lbs so far. although i need to throw my scale away because i weigh every day. so i see the fluctuation. Nice to meet you all

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Remember to celebrate the small victories, they are what will keep you motivated.
  • Syrieously
    Options
    HI and welcome! I'm new here too but I am loving it. We have very similar weight goals and we are close to the same weight now. I weigh 163. I know exactly what you mean about weighing everyday. I do the same thing! Not good I know....It does help me though that I'm on this site all day long off and on and I can see my progress. Since it have the site up all the time I am challenged to NOT eat the entire box of girl scout cookies :happy: I only ate two out of the package! For me that was incredible self control and I finished the day with 269 unused calories so I got a treat and stayed within my calorie limits. The site also encourages me to do my workout daily because I see what my efforts and getting me even when the scale has another interpretation. Good luck with your goals.