Shakeology cleanse

Options
Thinking of trying the 3 day shakeology cleanse.......has anyone tried it!?!? Good results!?!? Holla!! :)

Replies

• ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    Fantastic! Your not hungry, or feel deprived at all! I had great results from it..Though it is not a weight loss cleanse..depending on your situation you might lose. So that is always a bonus to the equation. I say go for it!
    ;-)
  • VeganFit
    VeganFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I haven't personally tried it but my coach has and she liked it and shed 8 pounds from it. The Second time she did the cleanse she did it to get her back on track with eating and such. I know others who have done it and had good results. If you do try it i'd like to know how it works for ya!

Michael
  • Belle_Fille
    Belle_Fille Posts: 469
    Options
    ive never heard of it...
  • Kimah72
    Kimah72 Posts: 11
    Options
    My friend is a dealer(is that the right word? lol) for Shakeology and she's on here. I'll point her to this post. She loves it and lives by it! I've wanted to do it but haven't. She's had some really great results and feels amazing from what I've gathered. :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I think it works great because you are literally removing all the crud from your body that you previously ate while replacing it with highly nutritious goodness. I lost weight doing it as well, and I had more energy throughout my day. Definitely NOT deprived as stated before.

I use Shakeology everyday as my post workout meal, and have only seen good things from it. I cleanse after I finish a workout program or before I start because you are not getting enough calories on a cleanse to support vigorous exercise. It's a great way to prepare your body for exercise or clean eating!
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thanks everyone!! :)
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have done it twice. I lost 8 pounds the first time and I lost 5.5 pounds the second time. Its awesome!!! I highly recommend it.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What's the price range for Shakeology? and how long would it last?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I have done it twice. I lost 8 pounds the first time and I lost 5.5 pounds the second time. Its awesome!!! I highly recommend it.

Great! Thank you!! Thinkin I'll try it on Sunday and see if it effects my Monday workout.......if it is tough to get through core cardio - then I may have to wait until I'm done with Insanity.
  • susanleasings
    Options

Great! Thank you!! Thinkin I'll try it on Sunday and see if it effects my Monday workout.......if it is tough to get through core cardio - then I may have to wait until I'm done with Insanity.
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just tried to do the 3 day cleanse...I guess I just didn't like it. The first shake was ok for the first half, by the end I was gagging. I had the chocolate, with water and ice. Tried some banana in it to see if that helped. Nope. By lunch, I had a few sips and was gagging, couldnt finish. But my friend did it, lost 6 pounds and 2 inches. Good luck! The one shake kept me very full from breakfast at 7:30 til lunch at 1:30.....I just couldn't gag it down:)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    What's the price range for Shakeology? and how long would it last?

It costs about $5 a shake.....pretty expensive - but your health is priceless!! I bought the combo pack with chocolate and greenberry (12 of each) and it lasted a month as I did not have it every single day. I will run out this month due to my cleanse I'm doing starting tomorrow......but I'm hoping it will be worth it! :) I'll let you know ow it goes.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Starting the cleanse today!!! Wish me luck!!