Happy Monday...I think...

Options
:laugh: I hate Mondays :grumble: :laugh: But just wanted to pop in and see how my MFP family is...:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Had a good weekend...Saturday, I cleaned the house...while dancing...:laugh: My fiance walked in on that...gave me the :noway: look and turned around and walked outside to mow the lawn...:bigsmile: :laugh:

Then I went to my neighbor's babyshower. I was good there I only had a plate of fruit...:wink: But...that's cuz I knew we were going out to eat...:laugh:
We went to Copper River to eat. I had won a gift certificate at work because my numbers were lookin good...:bigsmile: :smokin: I got a rack of ribs, baked potatoe, and salad....But filled up mostly on the salad and only had a few bites of everything else...:bigsmile:

Sunday, I trimmed the bushes, watched football, got some groceries, watched a move (88 minutes...pretty good), and went to bed.

Tonight...it's back to the workouts and walking the dog....and work...:grumble: :laugh:

Love you all...:smooched: :heart: {hugs}

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I hate Mondays :grumble: :laugh: But just wanted to pop in and see how my MFP family is...:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Had a good weekend...Saturday, I cleaned the house...while dancing...:laugh: My fiance walked in on that...gave me the :noway: look and turned around and walked outside to mow the lawn...:bigsmile: :laugh:

Then I went to my neighbor's babyshower. I was good there I only had a plate of fruit...:wink: But...that's cuz I knew we were going out to eat...:laugh:
    We went to Copper River to eat. I had won a gift certificate at work because my numbers were lookin good...:bigsmile: :smokin: I got a rack of ribs, baked potatoe, and salad....But filled up mostly on the salad and only had a few bites of everything else...:bigsmile:

Sunday, I trimmed the bushes, watched football, got some groceries, watched a move (88 minutes...pretty good), and went to bed.

Tonight...it's back to the workouts and walking the dog....and work...:grumble: :laugh:

Love you all...:smooched: :heart: {hugs}
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, Happy Monday all!!

Monday Monday.....so good to me!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    MISS you, kellch!!!!!! :sad: :sad:

I don't like Monday's either, I've been downright cranky today. :bigsmile: Must be a chocolate deficiency or sumthing. :smokin:

Wubs yew! :smooched:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo excited it's Monday. I know it's weird, but back in our routine with kids and homeschooling. Now I feel like I can get something accomplished AND stay on plan too.... Hope everyone has a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'm soooo excited it's Monday.

:angry:
  • kellch
    Options
    I'm soooo excited it's Monday.

:laugh: ditto :laugh:

• kellch
    Options

I don't like Monday's either, I've been downright cranky today. :bigsmile: Must be a chocolate deficiency or sumthing. :smokin:

:smooched: miss you too...:smooched: :blushing:
  • kellch
    Options
    Yes, Happy Monday all!!

Thanks Tam....now I got that song stuck in my head...:grumble: :laugh: :tongue:

:smooched:
  • lmdeluca
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY!
    It's really just another day to me though!
    Lisa:yawn:
  • kellch
    Options
    I'm soooo excited it's Monday. I know it's weird, but back in our routine with kids and homeschooling. Now I feel like I can get something accomplished AND stay on plan too.... Hope everyone has a great day! :flowerforyou:

That's the only good thing about the workweek...I find it much easier to stay on track...:laugh: But excited? :noway: hmmmmmmm don' know if I would "personally" go that far...:laugh:

Have a great day youself :flowerforyou:

{hugs}
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, Happy Monday all!!

Blame Ali! She got it stuck in MY head earlier! :grumble:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

I was just thinking of you, kellch! I was trying to do the smily thing like you do with the drinkers.......:laugh: didn't turn out the same.....
  • kellch
    Options
    Yes, Happy Monday all!!

Blame Ali! She got it stuck in MY head earlier! :grumble:

*places hand on hips, taps toes, and points finger at Ali* :grumble:

teehee...just kidding...:heart: {hugs}
  • kellch
    Options

I was just thinking of you, kellch! I was trying to do the smily thing like you do with the drinkers.......:laugh: didn't turn out the same.....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

There ya go!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Thanks!!!

:glasses: <<<that's you....that's how cool you are....
  • kellch
    Options

:smokin: :glasses: :smokin: :glasses: :bigsmile:

:blushing: awwwww :blushing:

• Shannon023
    Options

eh...I'd say she's only this
    > Nerd.gif cool.

th_giggle.gif
  • Fab140
    Options

> Nerd.gif cool.

th_giggle.gif

:noway: :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

> Nerd.gif cool.

th_giggle.gif

• Shannon023
    Options

Dagnabit! Wish I could have seen it before you edited it. :laugh: :laugh:

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :smooched: