The biggest Loser

Options
Does any one body watch that show? I totally missed last weeks I'm so bummed. Can any one tell me if they saw it, what happened? I have never missed a show and since the first season. I'm super bummed...lame I know lol!!!

Replies

• steph1705
    Options
    Does any one body watch that show? I totally missed last weeks I'm so bummed. Can any one tell me if they saw it, what happened? I have never missed a show and since the first season. I'm super bummed...lame I know lol!!!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I missed it too, so I can't help you out. Sorry :frown: But I'm definitely watching tomorrow. You could try the NBC website and see if they have the full episode online yet.
  • suzitto
    Options
    Can you watch it online?

Recap: Two teams, Parent & Childred and Husband & Wives. In one week, they lost AMAZING amounts of weight. I am not familiar enough yet with names, etc, but it was super encouraging to watch!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

You can go to NBC.com and click on the Biggest Loser show and watch everyone's story. That's how I caught up.:flowerforyou:
  • steph1705
    Options
    ok thanks
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I don't miss it. I actually have class that night but I tape it!!
    The teams are husbands and wives and parents and kids. My teams are the orange and gray. My husband and I always pick a team to win for the season!
    You can watch the first hour online
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I don't miss it. I actually have class that night but I tape it!!
    The teams are husbands and wives and parents and kids. My teams are the orange and gray. My husband and I always pick a team to win for the season!
    You can watch the first hour online

I had it set to record on the DVR but our electric was out for 2 & 1/2 days...or I wouldn't have missed it either.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    There is 4 husband/wife teams and 4 parent/child teams. The most memorable to me so far is the Grey Team. Which is father/son team. They are both named Tom and their whole family is overweight. The Yellow team which is a father/daughter team. The father is very overweight and tumbled off of the treadmill while exercising and so he saw the dr and the dr said he could only workout for 30 minutes a day. Jillian wasnt to happy. During the challenge they had to walk up a huge hill to get their prizes. Big Tom and the yellow dad couldnt go. They are both on exercise restrictions due to health. The yellow daughter made it up first and won immunity which she said that she did for her father. The younger Tom won an extra vote. Jillian has the parent/child teams and Bob has the husband/wife teams. During weigh in the orange team (whom I like) and the Green team were the lowest losers. The green team ended up going home. They showed that team at the end of the show and they look great. They were the first ones kicked off but yet they really did lose an amazing amount of weight since then. The lowest amount of weight lost was 8 lbs I think and the most was 29 lbs I think.

Connie