Options
    bump
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BeckyRayJohnson
    Options
    thank you. I was just thinking about searching for something like this yesterday when I only ordered water while the kids got sausage biscuits. :sad:
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    my problem is that if i'm going to go to McD's or BK, I am going cuz I'm having a fry fit. But i've found getting a double hamburger and splitting it with the dogs (half to me, half to them LOL) and a small fry unsalted at Bk is only 515 calories :) But then I rarely go to the fastfoods unless I'm doing a dog event so the dogs are always with me LOL
  • jdrop
    jdrop Posts: 24
    Options
    I looooooooove those books. I try to look at them in bookstores when I'm killing time and either memorize certain "eat this" foods, or even write them down.

I do find it kind of hard sometimes to stick to their suggestions though. For me, it's especially during race days, when I'm running around the whole event, to eat such small portions, or slowly to get full faster. A lot of times, I have about 10 minutes to eat breakfast, and another 5 to eat lunch.
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've learned that I can get a whopper Jr. without mayo for a lot less calories than a lot of the burgers.I got a small salad and used the buffalo dipping sauce for the dressing. A lot less calories and was spicy.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Just be wary of the satuated fats
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to print that list off to take with us when we're out. Thanks for the info.. I have bookmarked it...