30 day shred every other day?

Options
leah02
leah02 Posts: 40 Member
Has anyone seen good results just doing the 30 day shred every other day? I was planning on walk/ runinng the other days. Thanks!

Replies

• EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump I am thinking about starting this next week so i am interested in seeing what people say.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I started this this week - so far it's good only because i can only handle so much JM before i want to beat her up for knowing when i want to phone it in.... LOL
    I think if you are mixing it up it's good cause i know for me it keeps me interested....
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    I did it everyday plus dance/zumba, other DVDs.
    You may find that after a few days you have the hang of it and it doesnt quite seem like enough workout by itself.

I know other people have used it mixed up with other things rather than every day too. It is a great tool for training your body so just do what works best for you :)
    Happy shredding xx
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    I don't think my knees could handle it every day so I'm figuring on doing it twice a week. I have also adapted the cardio section to better suit me. I try not to pay too much attention to what Jillian says. I don't enjoy her coaching and I don't agree with her philosophy on exercise. I was looking for a video that incorporated some lunges and my friend gave me a copy of this one for free so that's the only reason I am doing this one instead of one more in tune with my personal philosophy.
  • rizorw
    rizorw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started doing it this week and after the first day I had to take a break them did it 2 days in a row then took a break today and did Yoga to streach out those sore muscles. I think once I get used to it everyday will be fine. I am happy that I am sore where it counts (if you know what I mean) so I think it will be good for my body.

Good luck and I hope it goes well.
  • sophiajackson99
    Options
    I just started the DVD yesterday. I didn't do it this morning though because I am sore! And aren't we supposed to give sore muscles time to recover or something? I'm going to do some aerobic something later today and then try the DVD again tomorrow.
  • sarah449
    sarah449 Posts: 9
    Options
    I agree that doing JM plus something else. I normally do JM and then hit the gym for 40 minutes of the elliptical or bike. I feel great and it has really made a difference in my daily stamina.