Turbo Jam

Options
How do you record the exercise you do for Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Ab Jam? I've been alternating between the two and I don't know how to record them under exercise? Help please.

Replies

• aelizabeth
    Options
    How do you record the exercise you do for Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Ab Jam? I've been alternating between the two and I don't know how to record them under exercise? Help please.
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I found the exercise calories for Turbo Jam on another website and added it here. (I needed it for my kickboxing class which is the same thing as what's done in the video series). Just search 'turbo jam' in the cardio exercises and it should pop up. Then just put in how many minutes your exercise was.
  • aelizabeth
    Options
    I searched for it and nothing came up?
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    It's there. I just double-checked and it came up in the database. Are you sure you're looking in the right place? Click 'Exercise' then 'Cardio' and type Turbo Jam in the search box . . . If you're still having issues, message me and I'll do my best to help.
  • qtcaro
    qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was wondering the same thing I went to Exercise and then Cardio and typed in Turbo Jam and searched. It came up with nothing. I tried it in caps and lowercase.
  • katieleigh333
    katieleigh333 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! I am new to all of this. I really need to eat better. I'm pretty good about working out. I have a ton of different dvds. My favs are turbo jam. I'm waiting on her newest set. I was kinda wondering the same thing as some other people is what are the calories burned during turbo. I will keep watching and see what everyone else finds. Have a wonderful day and I will check back later.
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I couldn't find it in the exercise either, however...I did Turbo Jam with my heart rate monitor on and those are the calories I used.

I did the Cardio Party Live Remix its 33 mins and I burned 447 calories. I'm 5'8 and 192lbs. So that will give you a general idea. I'm going to do it again tonight with my HRM on and I'll see if its about the same or if there is a difference. :)

I'd be interested to see how many others burn.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    You can manually enter your own exercise also. I think depending on your intensity that you can burn between 400-500 cals for an hour of TJ. HTH!

Jess