I think I'm officially addicted to MFP!

Options
AshleyNPeters
AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
So am I the only one on here that feels like they're addicted to this site? I find myself on here more than facebook which is amazing! I even found myself sneaking on here on vacation while my boyfriend was sleeping. Do I have a problem?

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Yeah...same here, but at least it is a healthy addiction, right?
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    We had this convo yesterday, and decided that we should probably start an MFP anonymous group. However, none of its members will be willing to kick this habit!!
  • scoops13
    scoops13 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm with you. I am constantly on the boards looking for advice and recipes!!
  • bradbyu
    bradbyu Posts: 14
    Options
    my wife is completely addicted. so addicted, she has been exercising several times a day instead of how before when she would just exercise for 30 minutes a day and sometimes that just was a 30 minute walk somewhere. Now she has a heart-rate monitor and puts it on for almost everything and is enjoying heavier workouts like zumba. I definitely agree, it is a healthy addiction if it gets you more active and not into an eating disorder.
  • AshleyNPeters
    Options
    Very true! I think i replaced my addiction of eating bad food with this. Good way to look at it!
  • AshleyNPeters
    Options
    I will totally join that MPF anonymous group! haha
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am also G-U-I-L-T-Y =)
    I had just put a post on my profile the other day about being addicted to this site.
    I check this site numerous times a day & I'm hardly ever on Facebook now
    We could have worse addictions....right?!?

MFP is a great place to be!! :bigsmile:
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking this today, but yeah at least it's for a good reason.
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yep me too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I log in to MFP first thing in the morning way before FB. Even changed it to my homepage!!
  • beautymkt
    beautymkt Posts: 60
    Options
    My family thinks I'm nuts always tracking my calories, etc. I am preparing myself for a lifestyle of changes with calorie counting. It's been an addiction of mine everyday as well. I love it!! It's keeping me motivated and focused on my weight goals!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    <
    Yep, an addict