looking for buddies (need to lose 40-45 lbs)

Options
Hi, I'm looking for accountability and support. I have lost a few lbs but still have a ways to go. It would be nice to have something to look forward to on my home page.

Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I have between 30-40 pounds to go. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to lose more around the 100 lb mark, but I feel like the more support the merrier. Add me if you like, and good luck to you on accomplishing your goal!
  • joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Joy and I'm looking to lose 35-40lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Add me if you like... I've got a goal of 51 lbs to burn.
  • pacmanplayer
    Options
    ive got about 50lbs to go ... you can add me ..
  • peytonsmommi
    Options
    I'm currently trying to lose 30lbs+, it is always great to have friends to support you. I added you as a friend, everyone else can add me if you would like to, you can never have too much support. :D
  • Trjlove
    Trjlove Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey....I am with you!!!! I started out at 224 a month ago. I am down to 203.8 as of today. Come on....I am with you!!!!
    No starving...just a new attitude!!!!! Let's do it!!!
  • claraham
    claraham Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about another 60-80 to go and I love go to my homepage and see all the support that I get. So add me if you like we can support each other. I wish you luck.
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    need to lose at least 30-40. yay! i am almost half way there. yippy.
  • MrzMallory
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 to 60 but would love to join you! Good luck!
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 50 would love to have the support as well feel free to add me.
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    HI! I need to lose 60-70lbs but would love to support each other on this journey. The more support the better.
  • Ali04m
    Ali04m Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck in your journey, we can all do it. I need to loose about 38 - feel free to add me that applies to others too.... and we can get this job done together.

A
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend. I have about 30 lbs to loose. the support is wonderful. We can do this!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I have 34 more to go for my final goal. I am in add me as a friend!
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i have 40-50 pounds that i want to go, stay commited and work hard things will go your way. feel free to add me as a buddy if you want to ...
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to lose at least 30 more lbs....hopefully it will be more! You've done a great job so far....keep it up....you can add me.:smokin:
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    looking for a few buddies to help out... :-)
  • saltkm
    saltkm Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I also have around 40 lbs to lose.
  • hmanderson
    hmanderson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too and I would love to help offer support! Feel free to add me! :happy: